I teach a variety of courses in American Politics and Political Methodology at the University of South Carolina. I also teach the Advanced Topics in Maximum Likelihood Estimation workshop at the ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research.
Recent Courses at the University of south Carolina
- POLI 201 American National Government
- POLI 360 American Political Parties
- POLI 463 American Chief Executive
- POLI 736 Public Opinion and Political Attitudes
- POLI 760 American Government and Politics
- POLI 765 Political Parties